- MULTIWOOD is made up of ‘U’ Pvc polyester resin & is made in an extruded polymer profile form.
- MULTIWOOD is 100% waterproof, Termite & Borer proof, corrosion free & fire retardent.
- MULTIWOOD is mainly used for wet area applications.
- MULTIWOOD sheets are pure white in colour and has a glossy and finished surface.
- MULTIWOOD has unique features and long-lasting properties, that can withstand in any climatic conditions. Because of the comprehensive applications of MULTIWOOD, it has already been used in Building decoration and renovation work. The water, acid and stain resistant features, environment protective aspects and the comprehensive and diversified applications makes it as a real substitute for wood. The uniqueness and specialty use of this wonder sheet, leads us to name it MULTIWOOD.
- MULTIWOOD is developed through state-of-the-art European technology.
- MULTIWOOD has been put in to diversified uses with amazing success in Europe & US.
- MULTIWOOD is 100% recyclable too.
- Since wood particles are not used in MULTIWOOD, it saves trees & thereby protect our eco system.
- MULTIWOOD could also be crafted to any shape, size, design & colour of user’s choice. MULTIWOOD can be screwed, drilled, planed, carved, painted, and glued also. Owing to its versatility, it has been widely used for interior decoration and for many customized applications. Resistance to chemicals, waterproofing features, fire-retardant characteristics, bending features etc. makes MULTIWOOD a real edge over Wood, and hence suitable for ‘specialty applications’. Even best quality MDF or PLYWOOD is not borer/termite or waterproof and hence will perish in few years time.
- MULTIWOOD – we give lifetime guarantee for its quality.
- MULTIWOOD is ideally suitable for both interior and exterior use.
- Living room
Kitchen is one of the most central places within an Indian home. Though it’s highly underrated and we consciously aim to spend less and less time in there -it remains the place where magic happens. Multiwood for Kitchen aims to take this experience to the next level by building work areas, racks and cabinets which are termite resistant and water proof.
The one room where you have to invest special efforts in order to make it comfortable is the bedroom, as it is exactly there where you’re going to relax, and spend the most time needed to gather forces for your other activities. Mulitwood can be used to fulfill all your bedroom requirements such as Bedroom wardrobes, Cabinets, Bedside cabinets, Dressing tables, Mirror stands etc.
Living room is a place where a family spends most of their time together. This place not only needs to create an atmosphere for the family but also for the guests as it depicts your personality. While designing this space the choice of furniture is of prime importance. The external appearance of the MULTIWOOD itself is elegant and natural which allows it to be used for interior decoration,furniture and many customized applications within the living room.
Office design certainly has a great impact on the wellbeing and morale of the employees. Having well designed furniture made of high quality materials can certainly enrich both employee and client’s self-esteem and can contribute to enrich their experiences. To enhance these experience we can now use Multiwood for designing customized offices, conference table, cabinets, partitions, cubicles, file racks, computer tables, etc. thus ensuring high quality and longevity.
Caravans are a amazing way to escape from our daily routine. Designing caravan interiors, which are asthetically pleasing and long lasting are very important. The superior and unique quality of MULTIWOOD can really uplift your caravan experience and also has the ability to last for many years when compared to wooden interiors.
Hospitals need to create a warm and welcoming space to ensure that their patients and visitors not only feel comforted but also have a sense of positivity. Multiwood can be used to create wall cladding, table tops and partitions which are holistically matching to the hospital ambiance as they come in a variety of color and design. Multiwood can also be used for building false-ceiling for Operation Theater, lab racks,and cabinets blending within the hospital environment.