THOMSON MULTIWOOD is a white sheet made up of ‘U’ Pvc polyester resin & is made in an extruded polymer profile form. It is 100% waterproof, Termite & Borer proof, corrosion free & fire retarden and is mainly used for wet area applications. MULTIWOOD has unique features and long-lasting properties, which can withstand in any climatic conditions. Because of the comprehensive applications of MULTIWOOD, it has already been used in building decoration and renovation work. The water, acid and stain resistant features, environment protective aspects and the comprehensive and diversified applications makes it as a real substitute for wood. The uniqueness and specialty use of this wonder sheet, leads us to name it MULTIWOOD. Since wood particles are not used in MULTIWOOD, it saves trees & thereby protects our eco system and is 100% recyclable too. Even best quality MDF or PLYWOOD is not borer/termite or waterproof and hence will perish in few years’ time however MULTIWOOD gives lifetime guarantee for its quality.
Things to consider when working with Multiwood
- Always keeps the Multiwood sheets on a flat surface.
- Multiwood Sheets can be cut into pieces using hand cutter or machine cutter. Keep the cut pieces on top of each other on a flat surface. The sides can be trimmed using sander tool.
- Apply either NC-Putty, Polish-Putty, M-Seal to scrub and sand to smooth it, where the screw holes are located and near the cut parts.
- If you see small scratches on the surface like small lines, level it using Water paper / Sandpaper (220/180). It is beneficial for applying sandpaper in other parts as well for painting or pasting mica, veneer etc..
- It is advisable to use automotive paints and PU based primers manufacturers by the major companies in India.
- Before painting cut parts can be joined together using Dry-Wall Full Threaded Screws and glues like Wudfill, Flex Quick etc, from Fevicol company can also be used for joining.
- Use primer before painting. Work with a brush, roller or spray gun. Allow drying time in a clean room or in an open area. Do not try to dry under sunlight.
- For all type of works referred above, always keeping Multiwood straight is advisable. Thomson Multiwood Sheets can make the most beautiful and lasting products in the shortest possible time.
Before starting the work consider the following:
Open the cover and check the sheets thoroughly on both sides. In the case of colour sheets, need to check and make sure that there is no colour variations or scratches found before starting to use. Company shall not be responsible for any complaint raised after cutting the sheets.