THOMSON MULTIWOOD is a white sheet made up of ‘U’ Pvc polyester resin & is made in an extruded polymer profile form. It is 100% waterproof, Termite & Borer proof, corrosion free & fire retarden and is mainly used for wet area applications. MULTIWOOD has unique features and long-lasting properties, which can withstand in any climatic conditions. Because of the comprehensive applications of MULTIWOOD, it has already been used in building decoration and renovation work. The water, acid and stain resistant features, environment protective aspects and the comprehensive and diversified applications makes it as a real substitute for wood. The uniqueness and specialty use of this wonder sheet, leads us to name it MULTIWOOD. Since wood particles are not used in MULTIWOOD, it saves trees & thereby protects our eco system and is 100% recyclable too. Even best quality MDF or PLYWOOD is not borer/termite or waterproof and hence will perish in few years’ time however MULTIWOOD gives lifetime guarantee for its quality.
Thomson Multiwood Ranges
- Living room
Kitchen is one of the most central places within an Indian home. Though it’s highly underrated and we consciously aim to spend less and less time in there -it remains the place where magic happens.Thomson Multiwood for Kitchen aims to take this experience to the next level by building work areas, racks and cabinets which are termite resistant and water proof.
The one room where you have to invest special efforts in order to make it comfortable is the bedroom, as it is exactly there where you’re going to relax, and spend the most time needed to gather forces for your other activities. Thomson Multiwood can be used to fulfill all your bedroom requirements such as Bedroom wardrobes, Cabinets, Bedside cabinets, Dressing tables, Mirror stands etc.
Living room is a place where a family spends most of their time together. This place not only needs to create an atmosphere for the family but also for the guests as it depicts your personality. While designing this space the choice of furniture is of prime importance. The external appearance of the THOMSON MULTIWOOD itself is elegant and natural which allows it to be used for interior decoration,furniture and many customized applications within the living room.
Office design certainly has a great impact on the well being and morale of the employees. Having well designed furniture made of high quality materials can certainly enrich both employee and client’s self-esteem and can contribute to enrich their experiences. To enhance these experience we can now use Thomson Multiwood for designing customized offices, conference table, cabinets, partitions, cubicles, file racks, computer tables, etc. thus ensuring high quality and longevity.
Caravans are a amazing way to escape from our daily routine. Designing caravan interiors, which are aesthetically pleasing and long lasting are very important. The superior and unique quality of THOMSON MULTIWOOD can really uplift your caravan experience and also has the ability to last for many years when compared to wooden interiors.
Hospitals need to create a warm and welcoming space to ensure that their patients and visitors not only feel comforted but also have a sense of positivity. Thomson Multiwood can be used to create wall cladding, table tops and partitions which are holistically matching to the hospital ambiance as they come in a variety of color and design.Thomson Multiwood can also be used for building false-ceiling for Operation Theater, lab racks,and cabinets blending within the hospital environment.
- Waterproof, Termit & Borer proof, Fire retardant, Non-porous
- Lightweight, strong, finished, smooth & hard surface
- Homogeneous High tensile strength & impact strength
- Both interior & exterior use, Good themal % sound insulation
- Can withstand any climatic conditions Flexible,thermo formable
- Acid,Chemical proof & stain resistant
- 100% recyclable and environment-friendly
- Maintenance free - life time guarantee
- Can wash & clean with soap water,Outstanding print image on top
- Painting not required unless desired
- No split or warp even after long years
- Not at all harmful to the carpenter or the surrounding evironment
- Pure white silk glossy surface finish
- All wet area applications, Kitchen cabinets
- Bedroom wardrobe & doors, Toilet & Bathroom cupboards , doors
- Custamized office partitions, file rack etc.
- Industrial & electrical ducting Grooving, carving & design work
- Interior wall cladding (moisture proof)
- Operation theatre wall & ceiling
- Partition, false ceiling & racks Advertising and signboards
- Car porch roof, Storage cabinets in high humid areas
- Auditorium table top (dining table)
- Crockery shelf , kitchen work area racks etc.
- Washiing machine build-in stand
- Electrical & electronics panels board, Wash basin cabinet
- Photo lamination / Digital printing
- Life time gurantee for the Multiwood Sheets for its ;
- Manufacturing Defects
- Product Quality
- Product Stebility
- Waterproof feature
- Termite proof
- and It's technical features
- Written guarantee will not be issued in any case.
- The gurantee is for the product, Not for the whole work or it's excecution.
- Customer claim if any shall be informed with site pics and the copy of purchase invoices.
Follow the working guidelines to ensure Optimum quality of the Finished product. Co. is not responsible for any inferior or unskilled usage of Multiwood Sheets and thereby the end product
Advantages of Thomson Multiwood
The external appearance of the THOMSON MULTIWOOD itself is elegant and natural.THOMSON MULTIWOOD can be screwed, drilled, planed, carved, painted, glued and can be moulded to shape also. Owing to its versatility, it has been widely used for interior decoration and many customized applications. Resistance to chemicals, water proofing features, fire retardant characteristics, bending features etc. makes THOMSON MULTIWOOD a real edge over Wood, and hence suitable for speciality applications. Even best quality MDF or PLYWOOD is not borer/termite or waterproof and hence will perish in few years time. But with THOMSON MULTIWOOD we give a lifetime guarantee for its quality.THOMSON MULTIWOOD is ideally suitable for both interior and exterior use.
Things to consider when working with Multiwood
- Always keepp the Multiwood sheets on a flat surface. Do not lean it in 8 feet under any circumstances.
- Multiwood sheets are not to be placed in lean position on direct sunlight or high temperature area.
- Multiwood Sheets can be cut into pieces using hand cutter or machine cutter. Keep the cut pieces on lop of each other on a flat surface, not to lean on. The sides can be trimmed using sander tool.
- Apply either NC-Putty. Polish-Putty. M-Seal to scrub and sand to smooth it, where the screw holes are located and near the cut parts.
- If you see spots on the surface like small lines or scratches, level it well using Water paper/Sandpaper 220/180, It is beneficial for opplying sandpaper in other ports as well for painting or pasting mica. veneer etc.
- Before painting cut parts can be joined together using Dry-Wall Full Threaded Screws and glues like Wudfill, Flex Quick etc, from Fevicol company can also be used for joining.
- Can be used all paints and primers manufactured from major companies in India.
- Use primer before painting. Work with a brush roller or spray gun. Allow drying time in a clean room or in an open area. Do not try to dry under sunlight.
For all type of works referred above, Multiwood Sheets should not be kept lean. Always keeping Multiwood straight is advisable.